Walkin Interview 24th August 2016
* Candidate has to receive, log and manage calls from internal staff via telephone and email
* Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
* 1st line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Blackberrys, Laptops, PCs and Printers
* Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
* Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
* Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
* Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
* Blackberry account management and provision . IPhone apps, MDM etc * To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 24th August 2016 between 2 PM to 4 PM
Capgemini(earlier IGATE), Plot No. 142,
Block B, Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ),
Landmark near Sector-82,
Please bring given below documents on the day of interview:-
* Please carry 3 months latest pay slip and Hike/Offer Letter (If Any)
* One passport size photograph & updated resume.
* ID Proof (Driving License / Passport/ Voter’s ID Card/ Aadhaar Card / Pan Card or photocopy of the photo ID proof)
• MCP certification would be desirable with excellent communication skills.
• An ITIL qualification is preferable
• 0-4 years previous IT Service Desk experience required
• Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
• Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 2007
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.