* Candidate has to establish forecast Manpower requirements by having discussion with Head of Departments by studying organization plans and objectives.
* Maintain all recruitment MIS updated on day to day basis.
* Arrange interviews by coordinating with the managers HODsInduction Orientation
* Induct the new comers to the company, product, values, systems and procedures as defined by the organization.
* Carry out employee involvement and motivational initiatives to keep the morale high, of personnel working in the * Counsel, facilitate and mentor the members as and when required.
Reward and Recognition
* Coordinate with external institutes/faculties and sponsoring employees to external training programs as per training plan.
* Handle members grievances solve in line with grievance handling procedure of the organization.
* Understand record the feedback of members during exit interview propose various solutions to team leader in order to control attrition.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Salary: INR 2,25,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from 25th September 2016 between 11 am to 3 pm with updated resume,Passport Size Photograph all the original mark sheets
1C/CA Scheme No 94, Opp.
Bombay Hospital, Ring Road,
Claris Lifesciences is an IPR driven international pharmaceutical company, in the business of manufacturing and marketing of high end injectables with focus on New Drug Delivery Systems for treatment of critical illnesses and diseases.
Recruiter Name: Mr. Gaurang Patel