Job Description :
• Candidate will be responsible for the cash collection of designated customer portfolio using Collection, CRM and OTC systems adopted by the business.
• Contacts customers to secure payment and resolve billing disputes in a manner that is fair and equitable and maximizes receivable recoveries as well as providing professional and attentive services that preserves the ongoing relationship with each customer.
• Ensure minimum level of unallocated cash working in cooperation with the AR department.
• Flexible to work in any shift as per business requirement.
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 28th Nov 2017 (Tuesday) to 1st Dec 2017 (Friday) at 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
TRCPL Projects –
Solitaire, Plot No. 14 & 15,
Software Units Layout, Madhapur,
* Candidate should be Graduate with minimum 6 Months – 2 years high volume B2B Collections experience.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required. English language skills are required.
* Computer skills: Excel, Word & Outlook, Systems: SAP; SFDC and GET PAID (knowledge on these would be an advantage).
Clarivate Analytics accelerates the pace of innovation by providing trusted insights and analytics to customers around the world, enabling them to discover, protect and commercialize new ideas faster.