• Candidate should be M.Sc Chemistry.
• Maintain awareness of current developments in own technology areas.
• Achieve and maintain consistent quality standards.
• Deputize for team members as and when required.
• Identifying technology training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Bio-Technical Research Associate/Scientist
Experience: 0 – 1 years (Freshers)
Interested candidates can walkin on 27th Nov 2017 (Monday) at 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Acropolis, 11th Floor,
148 Radhakrishna Salai, CIT Colony,
Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004.
Landmark: Sear Savera Hotel
Clarivate Analytics, formerly the IP & Science business of Thomson Reuters, accelerates the pace of innovation by providing trusted insights and analytics to customers around the world, enabling them to discover, protect and commercialize new ideas, faster.