• Candidate will be responsible for collection of receivables using established collection procedures on a portfolio of customer accounts.
• Ensuring past due metrics are achieved.
• Contact customers on past due invoices and perform resolution of disputed invoices. Participate as a member of the credit/collection team.
• Understand existing policies and procedures (process maps) to ensure compliance for each business unit.
• Escalation of collection issues to Credit & Collections Supervisor as appropriate.
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 15th Jan 2018 (Monday) at 10.30 am to 1 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Conduent Business Services India,
Level 1, Aviator Building,
Ascendas- ITPB SEZ, Whitefield Road,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India-560 066
* Candidate with 2-6 years of experience in Accounts Receivable, Cash Application, O2C, Order to Cash, Collections, AR reconciliation
* Good knowledge financial accounting.
* Candidate should have BPO Experience.
* End to end knowledge in accounts receivable process.
Conduent Business Services India is a global leader in business process and information technology services.