Job Description :
* Candidate has to Full Time and evaluating the quality of inbound and / or outbound calls and other customer contact methods
* Utilize a proven methodology of capturing full end-to-end interaction details, analyzing the interactions for common trends and themes, and developing actionable reports and recommendations that will improve the customer experience as well as overall operational metrics.
* Monitors and evaluates a sampling of inbound and / or outbound calls and other contact methods including chat.
* Ability to plan, organize and schedule work flow to meet rigid project deadlines
* High initiative with the ability to recognize trends or anomalies / inconsistencies
* Communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of management and clients
* Responsible for the design, creation of study based form (if required)
* Facilitates and / or participates in calibration sessions / call listening sessions with Quality Leadership staff, Operations, Program Management and clients
* Responsible for meeting departmental productivity requirements (e.g. number of calls monitored per month, number of transcripts evaluated, etc.)
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role Category: Quality
Role: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Executive
Experience : 2 – 3 Years
Location : Bangalore
Interested candidates can walkin on 1st – 12th December from 12 pm – 5 pm with updated resume
Venue Address :
Convergys India Service Private Limited
DivyaSree Towers, #55 Bannerghatta Main Road,
BTM Layout 1st Stage, Bangalore – 560029
Candidate Profile :
Graduates with minimum 2 years of ICC experience
Company Profile :
Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) is a global leader in relationship management, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.