• Candidate has to handle month end closing of books of Accounts as per I-GAAP/IND AS.
• Month end reporting to S&P (feed) as per US GAAP schedules and requirements.
• Implementing Group IND AS policy for CRISIL & its subsidiaries.
• Preparation/Validation of financials, audit schedules for internal/external/SOX auditors.
• Handling Statutory and Internal Audit.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 29th May, 2017 at 11 am to 1 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Hiranandani Business Park,
Powai, Mumbai- 400 076, India
* Candidate must have good knowledge of accounting,communication skills and preparation of audit schedules and analysis of ledgers.
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office product(Word, excel)
* Exposure of ORACLE will be added advantage.
* C.A. with minimum 2 year relevant experience.
Crisil is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services.