Sample Resume Format for CS Company Secretary – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : Hitesh Shah- Resume for Finance
Key Skills : Good Commend on SAP and Finance related work.
Total Experience : 2 Years, 6 Months
Salary : Rs. 3.20 Lakhs
Current Employer : Grupo Antolin India Pvt Ltd
Current Designation : Department Head
Last Employer : GRUPO ANTOLIN INDIA PVT LTD
Last Designation : SR. OFFICER FINANCE.
Current Location : Ahmedabad
Preferred Location : Bharuch, Ankleshwar, Vapi
Education : B.Com, CS
Looking for the challenging professional responsibilities to handle with great enthusiasm which encourages growth and serve organization, using my skills, sincere and continuous efforts to achieve the best.
- One of the Signatory authority of Grupo Antolin India Private Limited. (Board resolution available)
- Learn SAP’s Financial Modules within 2 months
- Handling whole finance department independently in Grupo Antolin’s Sanand plant.
- Set whole procedure of accounting from Goods receipt to make payment to vendor.
- Set Excise procedure in relation to trading item in manufacturing company
|1. Company Secretary|
|Name of Exam||Month/ Year of Exam||Result (Marks)|
|Module I||June 2010||152/300|
|Module II||June 2011||160/300|
|Module I||June 2014||102/200|
|Module II||December 2012||101/200|
|Module III||December 2013||105/200|
|Name of Exam||University||Month/ Year of Exam||Result (%)|
|2. Bachelor of Commerce||V.N.S.G.U||April 2009||50.00|
|3. HSC||GSHSE Board, Surat||February 2006||61.00|
|4. SSC||March 2004||53.00|
Computer Skills & Competency:-
- XBRL: Relyon – Saral XBRL.
- Compulsory Computer Training of ICSI on ‘Understanding Information Technology in the Corporate Environment’ at NIIT, Pune Centre.
- Application Software: Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Power point.
- Tally 7.2
- SAP : SAP VERSION 730
Wate Vispute and Associates, Practicing Company Secretaries, Karishma Square, Karve Road, Pune.
Designation: CS Trainee (Period: Sep 2011 to Jan 2013)
The total works handled under Articleship Training consist of enrichment of working knowledge of Company Law Matters, XBRL Reporting, Drafting of Resolutions and Minutes, ROC Filings (Both, periodical & event based), Incorporation of Company, Search Reports, Reporting to RBI under FEMA (FC-GPR) etc.
- Preparation of Application under Section 295 of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Preparation and Filing of Form 5INV to ROC.
- Conversion of Partnership Firm in to Private Limited Company; Private Company in to Public Company.
- Conducted Secretarial Audit of the Company.
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers, Minutes of Board Meeting and General Meeting of the Company.
- Monthly Reporting to RBI under FEMA regarding External Commercial Borrowings (Form ECB – 2)
- Filling and Filing of Balance sheet & Profit and Loss Accounts of companies with ROC in regular as well as in XBRL Format. (Extensible Business Reporting Language)
- Drafting of Agenda, Notices, Minutes, Directors’ report, Resolutions and other secretarial administrative work.
- Preparing Compliance Certificate required under Section 383A.
- Preparation of Annual Return under Section 159.
- Preparation of Search Report and Status Reports in relation to charges.
- Drafting of Petitions and Applications to be filed with Company Law Board (CLB) and Regional Director (RD); Petition under Section 141, Application to RD for shifting of Registered Office from one ROC to another ROC within same State, Removal of Auditor.
- Preparation of documents in relation to Incorporation of Companies.
- Submission to Reserve Bank of India under FEMA regarding foreign currency remittance & issuance of Shares (Form FC-GPR).
- Working under the Easy Exit Scheme, 2011 and Company Law Settlement Scheme (CLSS, 2011).
- Filing of various E-Forms to ROC on MCA Portal like form 1, 1A, 2, 5, 8, 17, 18, 21, 23, 23B, 23 AC, 23ACA, 32, 61, 1AD, 1B, DIN 1, DIN 4, etc.
Grupo Antolin India Private Limited
Designation: Sr. Officer – Finance (Period: 1st July 2014 to till date)
- Prepare Monthly MIS. Which include Active participation in monthly closing (Monthly preparation of profit and loss account, Cash Flow, Balance sheet, etc.)
- Material MIS and compare with budget. Prepare Annual Budget.
- Prepare monthly cash flow and manage the fund to increase profitability.
- Prepare and give various information as and when require to management.
- Prepare annual financial statement (Profit & Loss a/c, Balance sheet, cash flow).
- Handle statutory auditor.
- Scrutiny of Trial Balance, General Ledgers & Sub-Ledgers on monthly basis.
- Checking of Suppliers bills with PO and done the valuation of GRQ on the basis of PO Rates.
- Project procurement and cost control.
- Manage accounting team.
- Monitoring and ensure that all expenses, liability and assets are accounted in proper head.
- Handle excise department audit.
- Bill passing , bill booking and accounting entry
- Ensure timely payment of creditors
- Cash Handling.
Fixed Assets Management:
- Highly competent in Fixed Assets Accounting & Reporting. Led and rolled out the Fixed Assets Management Tool “Fixed Assets.”
- Ensure timely payment of all statutory dues such as TDS, excise, service tax, VAT, CST.
- Help to excise department for excise and service tax payment working and in ER-1 return and ST-3 return
- Also ensure that all tax calculation is right and make timely filing of various return
Able to manage workload efficiently, to recognize and set priorities and to meet deadlines. Have intelligence to grasp new things, a creative mind. Ability to listen & retain information.
Desired Work Profile:-
I would be pleased to take charges of all responsibilities relating to Accounts, Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, Company Law, RBI & SEBI compliances as well as disclosures w.r.t. Listing Agreement. Wish to play a key role in ‘Finance team’ of the company.
|Date of Birth|
I hereby declare that the above stated information is true & complete to the best of my knowledge & belief.
Place: Candidate Name
Download Sample 1 Resume CS Company Secretary – Word Format / PDF Format