Walkin Interview on 28th May 2016
• Candidate will be required to work both as part of a Technical team and independently to support, implement, maintain and develop architecture for network security infrastructure that includes of Palo Alto.
• Good experience with production environments running with Palo Alto, Fortigate and Cisco ASA.
• Design, installation, configuration, implement & trouble shooting of complex network environments consists of Palo Alto
• Serve as a technical point of contact for customer and coordinate with CSS offshore Engineering team for implementation and support.
• Provide network security services on assessment and implementation for enterprise customers based on requirements and technologies fit
• Work with other teams to develop and maintain technical documentation related to the provisioning of CSS Corp managed services.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration, Security
Role Category: System Security
Role: System Security
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Strong knowledge and hands-on working experience in Palo Alto, Fortinet firewall & IDS/IPS, Analyser & manager and Cisco ASA.
Minimum 3-8 years of experience with the deployment of the fortinet firewall platforms
Strong communication and client facing/customer service skills
CSS Corp is a leading technology company supporting enterprise and consumer products, managing IT infrastructure and deploying networks.
Recruiter Name: Gerard Andrews