• Candidate has to support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance.
• Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvents marketing engine.
• Gather client requirements for future releases of the product.
• Create and maintain all product documentation.
• Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 06th Jan 2018 (Saturday) at 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Cvent, 19th Floor,
Building No.14, Tower C,
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
* Candidate should be excellent in communication skills (verbal and written)
* Experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
* Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
* High comfort level in using online software products
Cvent India is the global meeting, event and travel technology leader. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys.
Contact Person : Jatin Nagpal
Contact No: 9899997931