• Candidate has to assist in payroll data collation.
• Perform data validation and evidence based spot checks.
• Rigorous follow ups with relevant stakeholders for payroll inputs.
• Attend to employee queries on payroll.
• Track FnF settlements for compliance within defined SLAs.
Salary: INR 3,25,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Pay Roll/Compensation Manager
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 25th Nov 2017 (Saturday) at 11 am to 2 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Cvent, 19th Floor, Building 14C,
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
* Candidate should be Graduate in Human Resources, Business Administration with 2-5 year experience in Human Resource domain
* Excellent knowledge of Excel & Power Point
* Strong knowledge of state laws and regulations regarding compensation and benefit plans.
Cvent India is the global meeting, event and travel technology leader. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys.