Walkin Interview 24th September 2016
• Candidate has to support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
• Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
• Gather client requirements for future releases of the product and implement them in Cvents event management software
• Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
• Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
• Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
Salary: INR 3,25,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. Both Side Cabs + Medical Insurance + Life Insurance + Meal etc.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Interested candidates may walkin on 24th September 2016 from 11 am – 3 pm with their updated resume & Govt ID proof
19th Floor, Building # 14,
Tower C, DLF Cyber City, Phase-2,
Gurgaon, Haryana 12200
– 1 to 5 years of experience in handling US/ UK or Australian clients/customers.
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
– Candidate should bearticulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
Cvent, Inc.is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management.