• Candidate has to manage & develop our digital analytics capabilities & operate as a key insights person for the marketing team
• Preparation of dashboards & ad hoc reports showcasing present trends, progress rate against established KPIs, goals, & lead-gen activities
• Analyze website to identify traffic trends, abandonment issues & opportunities involving site conversion rates.
• Bifurcate website traffic (segment) to better understand user experience & conversion based on factors like source, channel, visitor frequency, location, etc.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 25th Oct 2017 at 11 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Cvent India –
19th Floor, building # 14,
Tower C, DLF Cyber City,
Phase-2, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
* Candidate should be Graduate with BS/BA Degree.
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in digital analytics / digital marketing in-house or at an agency.
* Proficient in using Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) or equivalent web analytics platforms to create dashboards & analyze data.
* Knowledge of tag management solutions & visual representation of data via Tableau.
Cvent, Inc is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management.