Walkin Interview 4th June 2016
• Candidate has to support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
• Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvents marketing engine
• Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvents event management software
• Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
• Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
Salary:INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A. Best in the Industry + Comprehensive Insurance Plan
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Other
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 4th June 2016 at 10 AM with updated resume and an ID Proof.
Cvent India Pvt. Ltd.
19th Floor, Building # 14,
Tower C, DLF Cyber City,
* Bachelors degree (2016) with strong academic credentials.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* High comfort level in using online software products
* Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
* Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
Cvent, Inc.is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products include software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys.
Recruiter Name: Jatin Nagpal
Reference Id: Fresher2016