Walkin Interview on 3rd July 2016
• Candidate having + 10 years of experience in HFC/Fiber Optics outside Plant (OSP) Network Planning and Designs.
• Knowledge in Telecom Network Topologies in FTTx, EPON, GPON, GEPON, DOCSIS 3.1 and COAX Network.
• Experience in CAD/GIS design tools such as Lode Data, GE Smallworld, SpatialNet GIS, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, and Bentley Microstation.
• Experience in High level planning and Network Design and As-Built designs.
• Able to perform RF designing the Amplifiers, nodes, taps and power calculations.
• Able to prepare Bill of Materials/Bill of Quantity (BOM/BOQ).
• Provide support for ad-hoc and Field Engineering requirements.
• Good logical thinking with engineering documents analysis and expert skills in source documents interpretations.
• Experienced OSP Planners / Designers, we have a separate positions are available such as Domain SME, Tech Lead, Design Manager etc.
Industry: Telecom / ISP
Functional Area: Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Design Engineer
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 3rd July 2016 from 9:30 am to 1 pm with updated resume
Hotel Grand Krishna,
No.77, Hosur Main Road,
Ayyappa Temple, Madiwala,
Cyient Limited create and deliver services that enhance your business agility. Our leading-edge solutions enable major organizations worldwide to achieve measurable and substantial benefits.
Recruiter Name: Rahul Gera