• Candidate has to a analyze architecture documents including electrical, functional and performance in order to generate electrical design specifications per main functions (Ex: Doors, HVAC, and Lighting etc.)
• He / She has to create train level System overview schematics per function groups and could be a block diagram and identify main subsystem components and create the circuit diagram (Functional schematics) without intermediate connection.
• Verify schematics through review, modelling or simulations, Generate reports (Device & Connection list) and Release schematics.
• Create lessons learnt document.
• Draft electrical schematics in AutoCad/ EPlan/ E3 tool by referring methodology, standard documents and red line mark-ups.
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Senior Design Engineer
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th Nov 2017 (Sunday) at 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Cyient, Plot no-2, IT Park, ISB Road,
Near Continental Hospital,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.
* Candidate should be Diploma – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Tech / B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication.
* Experience in Creation of Electrical Schematic.
Cyient create and deliver services that enhance your business agility. Their leading-edge solutions enable major organizations worldwide to achieve measurable and substantial benefits.
Contact Person: Megha Mane
Email Address: Megha.Mane@Cyient.com