* Candidate must have 1 to 6 years experience in planning and designing of fixed communication networks including FTTx, FTTn and HFC technologies by using any GIS systems such as AutoCAD and Smallworld.
* Experience in developing quality designs for an OSP/ISP is preferred.
* Graduate/ Diploma in Electronics/Electrical engineering with proven experience in Telecom Domain.
* Good understanding of telecom network topology and customer connectivity.
* Should have telecom network design skills in AutoCAD, Small world or any other GIS application
* Experience in Plan and design of telecom networks (Fibre, copper, CATV, HFC)
* Knowledge on transport and Ethernet networks
* Hand-on experience on telecom networks including OSP and ISP elements.
* Must have good communication skills
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 9th Jan 2018 (Tuesday) to 19th Jan 2018 (Friday) from 9 am to 1 pm with updated resume
Cyient Ltd, NSL SEZ ARENA,
09th & 10th Floor, Block-6,
Survey No-1, Plot No. 6,
Uppal – Ramanthapur Road,
Telangana – 500039
Cyient create and deliver services that enhance your business agility. Our leading-edge solutions enable major
organizations worldwide to achieve measurable and substantial benefits.
Recruiter Name: Roshan Menugu