• Candidate has to respond to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat, online, social media and phone.
• Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
• Document the outcome and analysis as per the requirement.
• Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
• Remains knowledgeable of Dells product line, current industry products and technologies.
• Fields inbound contacts (voice/email, etc.) for both internal and external customers.
• Responsible for pre-sales and/or post-sales service to customers.
Industry : BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area : ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category : Voice
Role : Associate / Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Keywords: Off Campus Drive, Batch 2016, Batch 2017
Interested candidates can walkin for the interview on 18th – 21st October 2016 between 11 AM – 2 PM with updated copy of resume, 1 photograph and any photo id proof
Plot No. 42, Hi-tech City, Near Cyber Tower,
Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081
* Graduate with at least 6 months of calling experience or 12 months of Non-BPO/ Domestic Calling experience.
* Any Undergraduate with at least 12 months/maximum 30 months of international calling experience can apply.
* Excellent communication skills.
Company Profile :
For more than 26 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams.
Recruiter Name : Ilyas / Akhila