* Candidate will responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
* Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting..
* Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
* Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
* Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 21st Nov to 30th Nov, 2017 at 11 am to 1 pm with updated resume and a Govt. ID proof.
Dell International Service Plot # 42,
Hitec City Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081
– Graduate with at least 0 to 5 years of calling experience preferred.
– MBA / MCA with relevant 6 months of work experience are eligible.
– Open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
– Excellent communication skills.
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.