• Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy, Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy.
• Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
• Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
• Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Specialist
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin on Monday to Friday at 11 am to 5 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
DemandNXT Business Services –
No. L-175, 3rd Floor,
HSR Layout, 6th sector,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560102
Next to Venture Factory Right hand side,
First signal on the way to marathahalli from central silk board.
* 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
* Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc) and with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments.
* Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration and High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
* Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
DemandNXT Business Services is a leading provider of multi-channel marketing solutions that help companies: Improve the performance of marketing campaigns, Enhance communication/relationship with existing customers, & Improve brand value and drive more web traffic.
Recruiter Name: John
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org