Walkin Interview on 19th April 2016
• Candidate has to manage the Costa Outlet & ensure customer satisfaction & profit maximization by following the policies & guidelines of the company
• Responsible for an individual restaurant in terms of total operational and financial concerns.
• Provide overall leadership, recognize and motivate members of the team, coach and train the team for operational excellence.
• Directly perform hands-on work on an ongoing basis to train employees, respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate behaviors in the restaurant.
• Manage the restaurant within the policies & guidelines of the company to ensure customer satisfaction and profit maximization.
• Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labour, ordering food & supplies & developing restaurant team
• Ensure statutory compliances by maintaining registers and licences.
• Control P&L by following cash/control security procedures, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
• Recruit, Interview & hire team members, conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate & train.
• Ensure maintenance of equipments, facility, & grounds through the use of a Preventive Maintenance Plan based on company standards.
Salary: As per the industrial norm
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Restaurant Manager
Role: Restaurant Manager
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Location: Delhi/ NCR
Interested candidates can walkin 19th April 2016 at 10:30 am with updated resume
Costa Coffee, Shop no 18,
GIP Mall, Sec 18 ,
Devyani International Limited (DIL) is the fastest growing, customer centric, profitable player in the Indian retail F&B sector, with presence in different space zones cutting across Indian subcontinent, Nepal and Nigeria.