1. IT Coordinator:
• Candidate should be B.E. / B.Tech in computer science or, quivalent with minimum 50% marks from Govt.recognised university.
• Minimum one year hands on work experience in configuration / trouble shooting / maintaining, managing PC’s, servers, various network equipments like L2 and L3 switches, routers, desktop (windows) OS maintaining leased line connectivity etc.
• Skill on operation and administration of IBM i-series server is advantageous.
2. Computer Programmer:
• Candidate should be B.E. / B.Tech in computer science or, MCA with minimum 50% marks from Govt. recognized university.
• Minimum one year programming experience in client server environment using visual basic / NET technology in developing / maintenance of software.
• Must have good practical knowledge of databases.
• Web Technology / Web development tools, skills on ASP / VB script, Java script, AS/400, DB2 etc. is advantageous.
• Age limit : 30 years (relaxable in exceptional cases).
• Salary (consolidated): Rs.30,000/- per month (for both posts)
• Appointment will be made for one year.• Experience of working in Healthcare Industry will be preferred for both the posts.
Interested candidates can walkin on 14th December 2017 (Thursday) between 09.30 am to 10.30 am with updated resume, Govt Id, copies of certificates and testimonials.
Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute
Regional Cancer Centre
Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati – 781016