Walkin Interview 17th June 2016
– Candidate has to handle client request & Installing and maintaining cloud based servers
– Cloud and remote infrastructure management
– Linux server administration
– Writing scripts for debugging, troubleshooting and gather statistics on the servers.
– Monitoring and administering our live application servers
– Providing third line application support to our customer support teams
– Coordinating with DBA, NetOps, SysOps and Engineering teams to manage and resolve faults
– Migrations and installations of cloud based applications and services.
– Troubleshooting applications throughout the various layers of OSI (network and above).
– Monitoring with Infrastructure management team.
– Excellent in written and verbal communication.
– Candidates who have done certification in Linux / RHCE / RedHAT are more preferable.
– Male candidates.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 17th June 2016 from 2 PM to 6 PM with updated resume
A-45, Sector 63
Ebizon is a fast growing well funded software company with international presence. We are a passionate, award-winning digital agency that builds online strategy and digital products that make it easier for nonprofits & educational companies of all sizes to build their businesses.
Recruiter Name: Shalini Dwivedi