Job Description :
* Candidate has to perform periodic reviews of KYC information for renewals of client information
* Participate in remediation efforts and projects to clean up data and documentation
* Source documentation from various approved registries and regulators
* Solicit additional documentation requests from the client directly to support renewal or remediation efforts
* Validate accuracy of data in KYC platforms and ensure completeness of document package
* Liaise with internal / external stakeholders to provide exception management reconciliation / reporting
* Conduct analysis to map front to back data flows and provide subject matter expertise, providing input to project requirements to drive business, functional and / or system / platform changes
* Perform quality reviews / refresh of client reference data and other supporting processes / procedures
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Role Category: Financial Analyst
Role: Financial Analyst
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Location : Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Interested candidates can walkin from 22nd & 23rd December 2016 at 12 pm with updated resume.
Venue Address :
Building # 14, 4th & 5th Floor,
K Raheja Mindspace, Plot # 3, TTC Industrial Area,
Thane Belapur Road, Airoli, Navi Mumbai,
1. Group Discussion.
2. HR Round of an interview.
3. Aptitude test:
4. Final Round of an interview.
Candidate Profile :
* Candidate should be Graduate / MBA / Freshers can apply.
* Good knowledge of basic finance / accounting terms and KYC(Know your customer)is a must.
* Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
* Good analytical and logical skills.
eClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market.
Contact Details :
Recruiter Name: Allwin Antony
Email : email@example.com