Designation : Finance Analyst
Job Profile :
1. Working in teams that handle pre/post settlement support, inter system reconciliation, document risk review, reference data management and portfolio reconciliations.
2. Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients
3. Capturing data from client systems and online faxes to our system.
4. Processing the captured deals and contracts.
5. Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing
You will need to attend 4 rounds of interview.
1. Group Discussion.
2. Hr Round of interview.
3. Aptitude test:
4. Final Round of interview.
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE :- Thursday 8th December 2016 at 12:00 PM
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Role Category: Financial Analyst
Role: Financial Analyst
1. Any Graduate / MBA / Freshers can apply.
2. Good knowledge of derivatives capital markets is a must.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
4. Good analytical and logical skills.
1. Working days : Monday to Friday.
2. Shift timings : 6am to 3pm ; 1pm to 10 pm ; 7pm to 4am
3. No night shift for female candidates.
4. Work Location – NAVI MUMBAI – AIROLI
5. Candidates should be willing to sign a training agreement of 12 months.
6. Candidates above 35 yrs are not eligible.
7. Candidates with pending backlogs are not eligible.
8. Candidates applied in last 3 months need not apply.
9. Candidates staying in the western line need not apply.
eClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market.
Recruiter Name:Jestin Jose
Address : Building # 14, 4th & 5th Floor,
K Raheja Mindspace, Plot # 3, TTC Industrial Area,
Thane Belapur Road, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India