* Candidate has to work in teams that handle pre/post settlement support, inter system reconciliation, document risk review , reference data management and portfolio reconciliations.
* Cataloging (categorizing) contracts and deals of derivative trades of our clients
* Capturing data from client systems and online faxes to our system.
* Processing the captured deals and contracts.
* Reconciliation reports, preparation of reports using MS Excel, auditing
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Role Category: Financial Analyst
Role: Financial Analyst
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Location : Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Interested candidates can walkin on 1st December 2016 from 12 pm with your updated CV and id proof
Building # 14, 4th & 5th Floor,
K Raheja Mindspace, Plot # 3,
TTC Industrial Area,Thane Belapur Road,
Airoli, Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra,
You will need to attend 4 rounds of interview.
1. Group Discussion.
2. Hr Round of interview.
3. Aptitude test.
4. Final Round of interview.
* Any Graduate / MBA / Freshers can apply.
* Good knowledge of derivatives capital markets is a must.
* Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
* Good analytical and logical skills.
eClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market.
Recruiter Name: Jestin Jose