Walkin Interview 2nd December 2016
* Candidate has to maintain and keep updated the compliance records of site staff as applicable
* Maintain inventory of consumables and chemicals and place timely requisition as per requirement of material
* Execution, operation and maintenance of plumbing, civil, carpentry work etc.
* Monitoring the consumption and controls on power, water, and electricity and material consumption.
* Coordination for minor and major breakdowns.
* Responsible for statutory compliance management
* Overseeing & controlling Complex security and general administration
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Executive/ Sr Executive – Administration
Role: Executive/ Sr Executive – Administration
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 2nd December 2016 between 12 pm to 6 pm with updated CV & Recent Passport Size Photograph
Eli India (P) Ltd. SSR Corporate Park,
7th Floor, 13/6, NH 2, Delhi – Mathura Road,
Sector – 27B, Faridabad – 121003
* Candidate has to work to tight deadlines
* He / She should be Team player who is proactive and energetic and keen to make things happen
* Flexible and will to contribute by helping others
* Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications, email and the Internet
Eli India is part of Eli Global, a U.S. based multinational organization, having over 50 operating units across diverse industry verticals in 30 locations worldwide.
Recruiter Name: HR