1. Quality Control (Micro): Manager/Officers (lnjectable)
• Candidate should be M.sc (Microbiology) with 2-12 years experience in Microbial analysis. Micro method validation fee BET, MLT, Bioburden & Sterility.
• He / She should have worked in Injectable Plant and having exposure to regulated markets.
• Excellent communication and people management skills are a must.
2. Quality Assurance : Officers (Injectable)
• Candidate should be M.Sc / B Pharm with 2-5 years experience in Pharmaceutical formulation Industry only for Micro QA reviewer, Chemistry reviewer, Qualification and validation of equipment’s.
• Analytical data Review, Vendor Audits.
• Internal Audits.
• Documentation QMS, hands on experience in handling HPLCs, GC, IR. OOS, OOT.
• Investigations, experience of regulated markets pharmaceutical Injectable formulation plant.
• Excellent communication and people management skills are must.
3. Engineering : Manager / Asst.Manager / Executive / Officer (Injectable & Oral Solids)
• Candidate should be B.E / Diploma – Electrical / Electronics Mechanical with 2-12 years’ experience
• Exposure to maintenance of plant equipment’s.
• Utilities, Projects, equipment qualification.
• Should have worked in solid orals & Injectable formulation Plant and having exposure to regulated markets.
• Excellent communication and people management skis are a must.
4. Production : Asst Manager / Executive / Officer (Injectable)
• Candidate should be B.Pharm / M.Pharm with 3-12 years’ experience of having exposure in Sterile Injectable Facity in the following sections: Manufacturing, Vial washing, Filling area, Lyophtoer, Autodave, Tunnel, Isolator.
• Should have worked in Injectable formulation Plant and having exposure to regulated markets.
• Excellent communication skills are a must.
Location: Maharashtra, Pune
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested Candidates can walk in for interview on 15th & 16th October 2016 between 9 am to 6 pm with updated resume
Lemon Tree Hotel
434/1, Mithakhali Six Cross Roads,
A fast growing Indian pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally. Core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house, which commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies.