1. RTL Design Engineers
* ASIC Flows LINT CDC DRC rule checking Synthesis using RTL compiler
* Micro-architecture and RTL implementation
* Block level / full chip integration and design.
* 3+ years experience with design, verification and timing tools .
* Hands-on with Lint, CDC, LEC preferably Low Power check tools
* Design in System Verilog and timing, performance power optimizations
* Good understanding of design implementation flows and tools (Synthesis, STA, and DFT).
* Knowledge of configuration tools and workflow tools: Clearcase / ClearQuest
2. Verification Engineers
* Experience in C Based SOC (System level) verifications
* Define and develop verification architecture
* Proficient in HDL (Verilog / VHDL / System Verilog), Test bench Methodologies(UVM)
* Generate test bench and automatic regression plans
* Responsible for verification architecture, simulations, verifications, and debugging of circuit and logic designs (schematics, analogue, RTL)
* Complete block-level verification and chip level verification
* Advanced skills in various programming languages including Verilog, System Verilog, C, C++, PERL, TCL.
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Role Category: Programming Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Experience level: 3 to 8 Years
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech
Open Positons: – 200 plus
Interested candidates can walkin on 8th Oct 2016 between 10 AM to 5 PM with updated resume
Enlivening Technologies Private Limited
5th Floor, Beta Block,
Sigma Soft Tech Park,
Varthur Main Road, Ramagondanahalli
Enlivening Technologies (An Essel Group Company) has been formed by a group of highly experienced Automotive and Aerospace & Defence technologists with an aim to provide “Apt & Innovative” – mechanical, electrical and embedded solutions to Automotive, Aerospace and Defence Industry. Enlivening’s vision is to provide top of the pyramid engineering consulting, solutions and services to the industries yielding cost effective products.
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 080-46246000 Extn: 6023 / 6024