* Candidate will be responsible to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
* He / she will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
* Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Execute tests and test cycles in a timely and comprehensive manner
* Deliver on assigned tasks on time and in quality
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools when appropriate
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Role Category: QA / Testing / Documentation
Role: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Executive
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Location: Gurgaon, Noida
Interested candidates can walkin on 1st October 2016 from 10 am – 4 pm with updated resume
Enuke Software Pvt Ltd
IDC-87, First Floor, GIA Marg
Nearest Metro Station: MG Road
* BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English)
* Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Enuke Software, A leading 8 years web and mobile app development company India, provides comprehensive IT solutions in leading industries like healthcare, travel, and banking and mobile app development services in iPhone and Android.
Recruiter Name: Kashika