Job Description: :
* Candidate has to manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work of the Global shared services team serving that client.
* Candidate must have blended experience of EYs domestic and multinational clients for CAs who will like to gain exposure to IFRS / ISAs / multinational companies whilst retaining domestic client experience.
* Good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISAs an advantage.
* Knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts.
* Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
* Able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
* Able to run multiple (5 – 6) engagements and team members simultaneously and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critical project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category: Financial Services / Stock Broking
Interested candidates can walkin on 13th – 16th September 2016 from 9 AM with updated resume
Ernst Young, RMZ Infinity,
Tower C, 3rd Floor, Municipal No-3,
Old Madras Road
* Candidate should be Qualified chartered accountant with 0 – 6 months experience
* Empathy, patience, confidence, seeks continuous improvement
* Robust and assertive, able to handle conflicting demands and priorities
* Candidate has to contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges
Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the “Big Four” audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014, after PwC and Deloitte.
Recruiter Name: Raghunandhan Partha
Telephone: 080 – 66813000