Walkin Interview 27th August 2016
• Candidate will be responsible and support in delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with the EY methodology and the expectations of engagement teams.
• Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or audit related risks.
• Execute and document specific audit related procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, local teams work step allocation
• Build knowledge about risk management which includes understanding significant business processes, regulation applicable to the clients we support, other risks specific to their business.
• Timely identification of accounting and auditing related issues, clearly document the facts and findings, and discuss with GTH senior/Assistant Manager.
• Promote EYs ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category: Other
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 27th August 2016 from 9.30 am-10.30 am with updated resume
RMZ Infinity, Tower C, 1 st Floor,
Municipal No-3, Old Madras Road,
K R Puram, Bangalore – 560016,
* Candidate should be B.Com graduate with 0 to 1 year of relevant experience.
* Basic understanding of accounting and audit related concepts.
* Strong interpersonal with good written and oral communication skills.
* Proficient with MS Office and MS Outlook.
* Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement onto new processes.