Walkin Interview on 10th June 2016
• Candidate has to work closely with Seniors to accomplish deliverables.
• Understand the basics of Market Research.
• Conduct Primary Research.
• Validate raw leads generated from outbound marketing tactics such as webinar, event, content syndication etc.
• Need to extract data from Secondary Sources.
• Involve in database building, company/industry relevant data mining.
• Capture the researched information on Excel and parse onto CRM.
• Involve and assist Research Analysts in custom research.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Data Analyst
Role: Data Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th June from 10 am – 4 pm with updated resume
Prism Networks Pvt Ltd. Brigade MLR Centre,
#50, Vani Vilas Road,
4th Floor, Basavangudi,
Bangalore – 560 004
Landmark – Opp. To National College Basavangudi, down the flyover
1.Fresh Graduates / MBA or Candidates with 6months to one-year Experience in Market Research / Data Analysis.
2.Good verbal and writing skills (mandatory).
3.Understanding of primary and secondary research.
4.Able to think independently and communicate ideas.
5.Hands-on in MS Office, Google, LinkedIn etc. and relevant secondary research tools.
6.Zeal to learn and should have a good attitude.
EventTracker offers a dynamic suite of award winning products for SIEM and event log management. SC Magazine BestBuy EventTracker Enterprise processes hundreds of millions of discrete log messages to deliver vital and actionable information, enabling organizations to identify and address security risks, improve IT security, and maintain regulatory compliance requirements with simplified audit functionality.
Recruiter Name: Sucheta Krupalini