Walkin Interview 28th Nov – 15th Dec 2016
* Candidate has to keep clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
* Maintaing case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
* Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
* Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed; taking courtroom notes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 28th Nov – 15th Dec 2016 at 11 am – 4 pm
Exigent Group Limited
41 Lavelle Road, Bangalore, IN 560001
Cristu Complex. 2nd Floor
Near St.Marks Church
Land mark – Back side of Bowring Institute/ Manthan Building, Beside Mandovi Motors
* Hard copy of resume and self-attested photocopies of address proof
* ID proof, educational certificates
* experience certificates
* one passport size photograph.
* Candidate should be LLB graduates fresher or with minimum 6 months of experience.
* Excellent communication skill (oral and written)
* Good in MS office & Good Typing speed
Exigent is a global leader and headquartered at SA, our presence is across the global in 7 countries and we are in the provision of Legal Services the International law firms and corporate.
Recruiter Name: HR
Reference Id: Walk-in