• Candidate has to carry out routine substantive and controls-based audit testing for the GTH Assurance multinational clients. Clients are primarily based in the various countries of Europe and the US.
* He / She has to clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, onshore team’s workstep allocation, and planned audit approach
* Collaborate with GTH and local team members to set goals and responsibilities
* Deliver work in line with designated methodology, project plan or process in line with EY standards
* Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the GTH & local audit team members * Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to local client team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with GTH & local team contacts
* Bring potential opportunities for extending the work performed by the GTH to the attention of both GTH & local teams. Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views
* Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery
* Promote EY’s ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality, especially when dealing with outsiders
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Interested candidates can walkin on 19th November 2016 from 8:30 AM onwards with updated resume and any ID Proof.
Oval Office, 18 i Labs Centre,
Hi Tech City Campus,
Next to Inorbit Mall, Madhapur,
• Candidate must have strong communication skills, problem solving and decision making ability.
• He / She must have CA Inter completed & Articleship completed
• Knowledge of basic accounting and book-keeping
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Robust logical and reasoning skills
EY (formerly Ernst & Young) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firm in the world and is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms.