• The focus of Associate Assurance role will be on assisting with various business processes & coordination of activities associated within an Audit framework.
• Candidate must assist engagement teams through processes like multi-location coordination, engagement economics, project and database management.
• Collate relevant client information from publicly available databases and communicate to team via firm publication and databases.
• He / She must take individual responsibilities for all work & ensure the work is reviewed before the output is sent out as per the deadline.
• Accurately identifying problems, exceptions and ensuring that regional engagement team has been informed on a timely manner.
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance
Role Category: Finance / Audit
Role: Audit Manager (Freshers / Graduates)
• Candidate must have strong communication skills, problem solving and decision making ability.
• He / She must have strong attention to detail and diligent in following up on items when dealing with routine task.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and ensure that work is of a consistently high standard.
• Strong in MS Office specially Microsoft Excel, power point presentation etc
• Graduates with 0 – 1 year of general business experience required (B.Com Preferred), BBA, MBA.
Walkin Time & Venue Details:
Days: Monday to Friday
Timing: 10:00 am to 12 Noon
Venue – EYGBS (India) Private Limited
RMZ Infinity, Tower C, 1 st Floor,
Municipal No – 3, Old Madras Road,
K R Puram, Bangalore – 560016, India
Ernst & Young provides global services to help you retain the confidence of investors, manage your risk, strengthen your controls and achieve your potential.