Walkin Interview 23rd July 2016
• Candidate has to understand the job profile and sourcing the candidates, schedule and coordinate the interviews.
• Ensure timely and accurate employee settlements (Travel bills, Medical bills etc.)
• Coordinate new joinee formalities and to ensure the proper filing of the documents.
• Maintain and update employee database in ERP.
• Support HR in filing statutory compliance returns,department in employee engagement activities.
• Handle employee grievances related to employee settlements.
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 23rd July 2016 between 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume and passport size photograph
FANUC India Pvt. Ltd.,
41-A, Electronics City, Phase-I,
Bengaluru 560100, Karnataka.
* Candidate should be MBA in HR with minimum 60% marks throughout the academics.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to deliver to set deadlines.
* Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
* Knowledge in MS Office.
Fanuc India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Fanuc Ltd Japan who are world leaders in Factory Automation & Robotics technologies. The Indian operations has factories in Bangalore and a sales and service network spread across industrial belts of the country.
Recruiter Name: HR Dept.
Reference Id: HR23072016