* Candidate will audit Airline upfront commission Ticketing Fare Rules
* Help in interpretation of Airline contracts to avoid Debit Memo
* Assist in automation of process.
Graduates with international ticketing work experience GDS ( Amadeus Sabre ) mandatory can share your updated resume to HR Sneha:between 12-8pm.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Salary:INR 2,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A. Free meals+ Free pick and drop facility
Role Category:Back Office / Web / Transaction Processing
Role:Associate / Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience:2 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 25th – 28th October 2016 from 1 pm with updated resume, passport size photograph
Fareportal India Pvt Ltd
Plot No. 365 Pace City – II sector -37
* Candidate has to working on Audit Reports related to Airlines Fare Rules, Business / First class Reports, SFPD Reports
* Knowledge of Airline plating / Validation, reading of Airline contracts.
* Flexible for any shift 24*7 rotational shifts.
* Min 2 to 5 years of work experience required.
* Experience of QC of ticketing, audit and have international ticketing work experience.
* Graduate with good communication skills required.
Fareportal India, as One of the rapidly expanding Top Ten US Travel MNC, is a result of talented employees who think outside the box. We continue to look for talented individuals who want to excel in their areas of expertise.
Reference Id:SN- Commission.