This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate should have experience of managing multiple diaries simultaneously within a fast paced, corporate environment essential.
* He / She has to do follow ups via phone or email.
* Acting as back up to Recruiters to deal with general recruitment enquiries.
* Creates and builds strong working relationships with hiring managers, business stakeholders and HR resource groups.
* Serve as HR liaison to external sources. Composes and types correspondence with internal and external contacts.
* Constantly updating and maintaining details on the recruitment management system
* Management of Contractors assignment schedules / Vendor management.
* Ad-hoc project assignments relating to recruitment activity.
* Assists with special projects including reporting and other assignments under the managers supervision.
* Multi-tasking and processing high volumes of work within tight deadlines
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 22nd September 2016 at 9 am with updated resume and original ID proof
FIL Research (India) Private Limited.
Tower D, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector 39,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122001,
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
* Proficient with Microsoft Outlook.
* Strong written communication skills in both data entry and document preparation and creation.
* Capable of working as a team member / contributor
* Computer savvy, willing and capable of navigating the Internet for research and data gathering purposes
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, independent company, investment is our only business.
Recruiter Name: Shiv
Contact Company: FIL India Business Services Pvt Ltd