Sample Resume Format for Finance Assistant – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : B.com with 4+ yrs of well experience in accounts payable,receivable,reconciliation,ledger posting balancing and documentation in investment banking.
Key Skills : Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Reconciliation, Invoice Processing, Payment Processing, Ledger Posting and balancing, Back Office Operations, Documentation, Investment Banking Operations
Total Experience : 7 Years
Salary : Rs. 4.0 Lakhs
Current Employer : CES Ltd (Client Oaktree Capital Management)
Current Designation : Sr.Business Analyst
Current Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Preferred Location : Visakhapatnam
Education : B.Com
Candidate Name: Contact No:
- Well knowledge in Excel, word, power point
- Well knowledge to prepare documentation and create PPTs
- Well knowledge in Accounts Payable, Receivable and Reconciliation
- Performing tasks up to the quality and quantity standards
A self motivated professional with strong analytical and problem solving skills, having an understanding towards value of time, cost and quality of work to operations facilitating continual growth and future change initiatives.
- Presently working with CES Ltd as a Business Analyst and good exposure in the fields of Accounts (payable, receivable and Bank Reconciliation Statement) and Documentation. (Oct 2014 – Till Date) Hyderabad
- 5 years of experience with BankofAmerica as a Sr.Process Analyst and good exposure in the fields of Accounts (payable, receivable and Bank Reconciliation Statement) and Documentation. (Mar 2009 – Aug 2013) Hyderabad
- 6 years of experience with First Indian Corporation as a Data Processing Executive (Dec 2006 – Jun 2008) Hyderabad
- CES Ltd. (Client : Oaktree Capital Management, Los Angeles)
Oaktree Capital Management is a global asset management firm specializing in alternative investment strategies. Oaktree emphasizes an opportunistic, value-oriented, and risk-controlled approach to investments in distressed debt, corporate debt (including high yield debt and senior loans), control investing, convertible securities, real estate and listed equities. As of March 31, 2015, the company managed $99.9 billion, primarily on behalf of pension funds, foundations, endowments, and sovereign wealth funds. On April 12, 2012, Oaktree Capital Group LLC became listed on the NYSE: OAK.
The firm was co-founded in 1995 by a group who had formerly worked together at the TCW Group starting in the 1980s. Oaktree quickly established a reputation in the high-yield and distressed-debt markets.
- Scanning the vendor invoices, expense reports, Tax invoices, Credit memos into system thru Kofax image capturing tool.
- Ensuring the correct document type is assigned.
- Inputting all high priority invoices on a daily basis into kofax and basware.
- Coding the invoices by determining the expense type, services rendered for the invoice and checking the appropriate approvals and allocating to funds as per the attachments provided by valuator..
- Ensuring the expense nature and allocating accordingly to the different expense categories.
- Verifying the invoice details and performing 3way matching.
- Assisting U.S. team to for smooth payment process.
- Performing reconciliation for invoices.
- Review all payments to be made center for appropriateness, internal authorization and funds availability
- Training and assisting the Team Members in Problem resolving.
- Communicating with internal or external business partners to resolve issues and resolving discrepancies.
- Responsible for funds reconciliation daily and variances posting in internal Geneva accounting application.
- Reviewed reconciliations prepared by others and promptly researched and corrected any variances posted in Geneva Accounting application.
- Reconciled daily cash flow activity to communicate to traders and fund managers.
- Reconciliations of cash transitions between bank of New York and Geneva.
- Validating various ledger balances and posting in Geneva Accounting Application and send the reports to senior management to review.
- provided administrative support to update and manage Client Portal, where clients will have their investment reports
- worked directly with onshore team to resolve any issues in client portal
- Manage and Control Client’s access in client portal
- Based on Clients request we will modify their login access and update the reports in client portal
- respond client emails and voice mails same day of receipt
2. Bank of America Continuum India Pvt. Ltd:
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking.
- Maintenance of cash book, bank book, general ledger.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Data enter invoices for payments.
- Review invoices to ensure that all the information appearing on them is accurate and compete.
- Process transaction aging and payment reports after data entry and reply to vendor inquiries
- Maintaining listing accounts payable and review updated vendor detail files.
- Reconcile vendor statement, research and make corrections of discrepancies.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Print and distribute monthly financial reports.
- Prepare month – end account reconciliation, research and resolve unapplied disbursement and balance the account
- Take weekly refresher session to the team and share the Internal Error committed by the associates
- Provide process training to team members to improve their performance levels
- Giving updates and feed back to team members
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Responsible resolving queries of the associates and giving complete support as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Taken responsibility of day-to-day reconciliation of Sundry Debtors and Creditors, ageing analyses of Creditors and Bank accounts reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Preparing Receipts and Payments Account as per Reconciliation on Monthly basis.
- Preparation of all reports related to Finalization of Accounts and also Annual Reports.
First Indian Corporation Pvt.Ltd.
This Company is a member of a First American Family of Companies (Fortune 381 Company) and has its application in the American Real Estate Industry. This company has the entire repository of the American Real Estate Details. The key functions are to provide all the necessary details of the entire American Real Estate information to its clients, who are mostly the American Insurance Companies and it also serves millions of individual customers
- Processing images of Deeds, Mortgages, Liens, Tax Assessment and property Information
- Quality Checking of database on integrated mainframe system that delivers property ownership and history; tax assessment & payment data recorded document images using Data Trace System
- Daily preparing Exceptional Report while on Quality Check
- Upgrading of database using Netterm & Exceptional Reports
- Providing Scan Response for the Data Processing Executives daily
- Error rectification & maintaining standards of Quality as an important function of Quality Department
- Daily Interaction with Processing Executives verifiers and Training Department regarding the new amendments
- Has been awarded and rewarded as Best employee for processing highest volumes (monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly) in the respective department
- Received appreciation for performance with respect to efficiency and accuracy
- Filed Best Practice Replications and Process Improvement projects which helped company to save cost and released FTE in the process
Education: B.com from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Technical Qualification: PGDCA from CBSI, Visakhapatnam Diploma in DTP (Desktop Publication)
Designing Tools:Adobe photo shop and Adobe Tools, Page Maker, Corel Draw
Operating System :Windows 98/2000/NT, windows XP & windows7 & 8
Packages :MS – Office
Account Packages:kofax, Basware, Geneva, Tally, Quick Books, Peachtree.
Place: (Candidate Name)
Download Sample 1 Resume for Finance Assistant – Word Format / PDF Format