* Candidate will be responsible for collection, validation analysis of Mutual fund data.
* Updating the mutual fund information into our databases in a timely manner.
* Communicate with UK and Offshore asset management companies via email / telephone.
* Provide clarifications to clients queries based on priority and urgency levels.
* Extract and provide various project – related reports as required by the manager.
* Female candidates preferred
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category: Analyst
Interested candidates can walkin on 16th September 2016 at 11 am with updated resume
34 / 35, Sardar Patel Road
1st Floor, Alexander, Square,
Guindy, Chennai, Tamilnadu,
F2F interview with department manager
* Candidate should possess basic knowledge of Mutual funds and / or of the financial sector.
* Proficient in MS Office (including MS Outlook)
* Very good written and spoken English communication skills.
* Good Analytical and Problem solving skills.
* Ability to work independently and come up with ideas to enhance the process.
* Ability to achieve the defined SLA standards with regard to Turn Around Time, Work accuracy etc. and maintain them throughout ones tenure in the department. Ability to quickly learn new concepts relating to Mutual funds and be able to apply them in the work.
British financial services company involved in the provision of investment data, software tools and performance analysis to the financial services industry. Formed in 1996,are a private company with a strong international presence throughout Europe and Asia Pacific.
Recruiter Name: Gibson G
Reference Id: FED785