This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to work in a team that advises real estate buyers and lenders against any property loss or damage they might incur because of encumbrance, liens or defects in the title of the property.
* He / She will undergo best in the class comprehensive training program with First American (India) encompassing domain and process.
* Formulate a report and suggest buyers, lenders and sellers on the title insurance.
* Search the records of the properties including the records on deeds, mortgages, paving assessments, wills and all other documents affecting title of the property.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role : Title Processor -(Non-Technical)
Functional Area ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 28th Sept – 12th Oct (Monday to Friday) between 09 AM to 11 AM
Unit 1 and 2,1st floor
ITPL Bangalore, Karnataka,
a copy of updated resume
Government issued original ID proof (Pan Card / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License)
* Any Graduate or Post- Graduate from the batch of 2014 / 2015 / 2016
* Good communication, Verbal Aptitude skills, Willing to work in rotational shifts.
* Eye for detail, Proficient on computers and have decent typing skills.
First American (India) Pvt Ltd Established in 1994, First American (India) is a vibrant and growing organization and a proud member of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies-one of America’s 500 largest companies.
Contact Company: First American (India) Pvt Ltd