First American Walkins – Trainee Accounts (1st December & 2nd December)
* Candidate will work in a team that advises real estate buyers and lenders against any property loss or damage they might incur because of encumbrance, liens or defects in the title of the property.
* Undergo best in the class comprehensive training program with First American (India) encompassing domain and process.
* Formulate a report and suggest buyers, lenders and sellers on the title insurance. You will search the records of the properties including the records on deeds, mortgages, paving assessments, wills and all other documents affecting title of the property.
* Graduate(B.Com) or post-graduate(M.com/MBA-Finance) from the batch of 2016
* Good communication, Verbal Aptitude skills, Willing to work in rotational shifts
Industry Type BPO / ITES
Role Trainee -(NonTechnical)
Functional Area ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Location : Bangalore
Interested candidates can walkin from 01st December & 02nd December between 10 AM to 12 noon with updated resume
First American (India)
Level-8, Inventor Buliding
Documents to furnish at the time of interview process:-
* Academic documents and a Government issued original ID proof (Pan Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License) walk-in to office for the interview process at the venue specified below.
* Experience: 0-1 Year in accounts process
* B.Com, BBM, M.Com, MBA
* Good communication skills
* Good accounting knowledge
* Good knowledge in General ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable
* Flexible to work in night shifts, working 5 days a week
First American (India) Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name: Sushmitha
Reference Id: FAI/BLR/EA