Candidate has to enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information approved vendor lists in global component database
Create a component database for all the Electrical / Electronic Indirect materials
Quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets
Provides guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
Validate AML and provide proper alternates if any discrepancies
Monitor Component EOL and manage the component obsolescence
Part of a cross-functional team in implementing product component changes within the Company
1. Creating setup like product Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE BAAN for new Products
2. Creating part numbers for BOM in agile Baan
3. Creating AVL in agile Baan system
4. Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc releasing same in CDC
5. Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes
6. Release Part list to production for new models after implementation of ECO’s
7. Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe
8. Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing, routing, tracking, releasing and distribution
9. Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team
10. Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates / modifications
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Interested female candidates can walkin on 30th April 2016
7th Floor, Block Rhine, (1.5),
Embassy Tech Zone, Plot No. PL 03,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Phase II,
Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
1. Hands on experience in the following domains NPI (New Product Introduction),ECO (Engineering Change Order management)
BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management,Price Matrix Process
2. Working Knowledge of ERP, preferably BAAN
3. Hands on Experience of any PLM software linked to ECO process
4. Experience in Manufacturing / BPO industry preferably in electronics
5. Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
7. Good analytical skills.
8. Coaching mentoring skills.
9. Conflict resolution.
10. Reporting Decision making skills.
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200, 000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Recruiter Name: Minal
Contact Company: Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd
Email Address: email@example.com