* Candidate has to follow the departmental SOPs strictly for all the responsibilities assigned.
* Dispense right medication based on the indents raised after checking the expiry, batch number and the MRP
* Ensure that all the indents received in the In patient pharmacy are dispatched on time without a delay.
* Communicate with nursing staffs and doctors for the availability of substitute whenever there is an enquiry for the brands which are not available
* Prepare GRN in absence of the respective person or in case of emergency.
* Maintain correct inventory of stock as per the system stock and assist in quarterly stock audit.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Role Category: Pharmacist / Chemist / Bio Chemist
Role: Pharmacist / Chemist / Bio Chemist
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 7th November to 1st December 2016 at 10 AM to 2 PM with updated resume, 1 passport size photograph and Govt. id proof
Fortis Hospitals Limited
154/9, Bannergatta Road,
Opposite IIM, Bangalore,
Karnatakka, India 560076
Fortis Healthcare Limited is committed to clinical excellence and patient-centric healthcare, which is manifest in hospital design, patient services, medical programmes and the compassionate approach of medical and non-medical hospital staff.
Recruiter Name: Shadakshari
Telephone: 080 – 66214042