• Candidate has to attend any new patient (admission) immediately.
• Take a proper history of the patient (If he is in a position to give it on his own) or from his relative.
• Examine the patient.
• Check any previous records, if available.
• Attend rounds with the respective consultants and carry out the necessary changes in the order. Enter them in the treatment sheet. Inform the nursing staff on duty about the same.
• Follow up with all the investigations to be seen and trace their results. Inform the Registrar/ consultant. Note down investigation results in the investigation sheet.
• Enter the treatment sheets for the following day. Cross check the same for the dosages of the medications. Confirm the investigations to be sending on the following day (As a cost of each and every investigation is very high). To take special precautions for any special investigations.
• Attend patients complaints. To calm the patients if they are apprehensive. Inform the consultant if needed.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Officer
Role: Medical Officer
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Interested candidates can walkin with updated resume
# 23, 80 Feet Road, 2nd Stage,
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560072
Fortis Healthcare Limited is committed to clinical excellence and patient-centric healthcare, which is manifest in hospital design, patient services, medical programmes and the compassionate approach of medical and non-medical hospital staff.