Walkin Interview on 14th May 2016
• Candidate has to maximize database stability, up time of databases supporting the Enterprise Production, Test/Dev environments through system monitoring, performance tuning, and routine maintenance tasks such as index rebuilds, file compressions, statistical updates, and database consistency checks.
• Managing the storage environments for the databases, including optimal sizing, monitoring space, requesting additional storage, and providing growth statistics.
• Creating tables, views, indexes, database links, views, materialized views, stored procedures, and other database objects as needed; creating and assigning database roles and privileges.
• Executing database backup and recovery policies, and maintain integrity and reliability of access to information.
• Importing and exporting data to and from the database servers.
• Performing routine backup and recovery testing, including testing and documenting recovery scenarios.
• Working with application/development teams to assist in overall database design, helping developers tune queries, assigning proper indexes, and aiding developers in the creation of triggers and stored procedures.
• Responsible for database performance monitoring and capacity planning.
• Monitor and analyze disk I/O, queue lengths.
• Conduct troubleshooting of issues associated with supported SQL databases.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: DBA
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification: BE / B -TECH / MCA with 60% throughout the academic career.
Interested candidates can walkin 14th May 2016 between 9 AM to 2 PM
Cyber Gateway D Block ,
II Wing ,V Floor
Hi-Tech City ,
Hyderabad – 500081
• Knowledge in Microsoft SQL versions 2005, 2008, 2012.
• Database Administration , Tuning & Security.
• RDBMS, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, IIS experience.
• Knowledge in SQL Server Clustered environment.
• Knowledge of SQL scripting, preferred.
• VMWare experience, a plus
• Good written and oral communication skills
FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
Recruiter Name: Team HR
Reference Id: DBW01