• Candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting of Linux server or network related issues in coordination of core team / principle vendors
• Providing technical support, including identifying problem incidents with their subsequent resolutions
• Maintaining company peripheral desktop and network devices regularly, including printers and scanners
• Creating Profiles to users for customizing desktop settings
• Ensuring functionality of desktop systems throughout departments through frequent evaluations and routine maintenance.
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Technical Support
Role: Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 29th May to 31st May 2017 at 10 am to 5 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
GeekayInfotech, OppKailash Tower,
90 Feet Road, Next to Patel Copy centre,
Ghatkopar (East). Mumbai-75.
* Male Candidates with minimum 2 years of experience in Linux.
* Cavdidate should be Diploma / B.Sc. / BCA / B.E (with specialization in Electronics / Telecom/ IT /Computers)
Geekay is synonymous to a brand that has stood for its adherence to strong values and business ethics for more than 50 years.
Contact Person: Ansu
Contact Number: 25061626 / 9833773746