Walkin Interview 9th June 2016
• Candidate will be responsible for installation and troubleshooting of server, network and desktop related issues.
• Providing L2 and L3 level technical support to respective L1 engineers with defined SLAs
• Monitoring and administrating network (Switches, Firewall, Routers, Wireless equipment) and server (2000/2003/2008/2012) devices
• Maintaining define policies and security rights over Active Directories
• Responsible for testing and upgrading windows patches on regular basis
• Daily/ weekly/ monthly network and server health Infra related MIS reports
• Implementing and administrating network devices, setting and maintaining policies and rights/security within a Windows Server and Linux environment.
• Desktop and Laptop problem resolution in a Windows or Linux environment at escalations
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 9th June 2016 between 10 am – 6 pm with updated resume
Opp Kailash Tower,
90 Feet Road, Next to Patel Copy centre,
Minimum 2 years experience Cisco Switching, VLAN, Routing, Firewall Support,Server Technologies (DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.)
Experience – Data Backup and Recovery Support, Corporate Antivirus Support
One certification: MCITP, MCP, CCNA/CCDA/CCNP
Configuration of My SQL/SQL and CAL licenses
Troubleshooting and configuration of Firewall
Experience on Switches and Routers
Min. Diploma / B.Sc. / BCA / B.E (with specialization in Telecom/ IT /Computers/ Electronics)
Additional Technical windows base certification will be preferable
ITIL or other certification will be an added advantage.
Geekay is synonymous to a brand that has stood for its adherence to strong values and business ethics for more than 50 years.
Name of Person: Sai / Ansu / Ashwini
Contact Number :-25061616 / 9833773746/ 9769629771