• Candidate has to understand and extract meaning from complex data relationships and develops reports to enable effective use of the resulting knowledge.
• Design and enhance data models to analyze and predict future Member/Provider behaviors enabling us to proactively develop & identify these behaviors.
• Evaluate claims data to identify different variations, similarities, aberrancies and to find ways they can be integrated for better results.
• Identify any specific billing patterns/trends from different providers.
• Carryout statistical analysis of all claims data to identify trends & observations.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A. Monthly Incentives + Annual Bonus + One side Cab
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 14th Feb 2018 (Wednesday) to 15th Feb 2018 (Thursday) at 11 am to 2 pm with updated resume, 2 passport size photos & Govt ID.
Genpact, Stellar Building,
7th floor, Sector 135, Noida
Nearest Metro Station: Botanical Garden.
Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage.
Contact Person: Priyanka
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact No: 8376878210